Photofacial With Lumecca
- Tightening facial pores.
- Reducing the severity of acne.
- Reducing the appearance or removing sun spots and freckles.
- Decreasing hyperpigmentation.
- Treat skin redness and flushing.
- Reducing the appearance of scars (acne, chickenpox, etc.).
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reversing sun damage.
- Treating vascular lesions (broken capillaries, blood vessels, telangiectasia, rosacea).
- Improving facial contour.
- Squeezing the skin.
- Boosting the production of collagen and elastin.
By scheduling an appointment with experts, such as Dr. Edward A. Nash and Dr. Breanna Randolph, over at Progressive Rejuvenation, we can make your skin look more beautiful than ever in just a few sessions.
For more information about photofacial with Lumecca and so much more, contact us at 346-220-8063. Our team of experts based in the luxuriously community of The Woodlands, TX, will be available during working hours to answer all your inquiries and support you in your path to wellness.
Or, if you prefer, schedule your appointment at https://progressiverejuvenation.com/appointment/ and you will receive the proper attention your case requires.
Contact Progressive Rejuvenation today to feel better from the inside out while improving confidence and enhancing quality of life.