Ageing is inescapable part of life; however, the physical changes that come with ageing don’t have to be inevitable with the help of modern technology. Progressive Rejuvenation provides a solution to those fine lines, wrinkles, and problem areas. If you’re interested in Botox but anxious to know about the comfort of this procedure, feel free to contact us and click here to see how Botox can help soften the signs of aging.
What Is Botox?
Botox is the most popular FDA-approved cosmetic injection procedure available today. It reduces wrinkles attributed to facial ageing by administering a tiny volume of purified botulinum toxin into the muscle tissue. Studies have shown that the substance botulinum toxin sticks to nerve receptors explicitly in the treated area, ensuring the safety and effectiveness of the procedure.
Who is Qualified For Botox?
Those who aren’t pregnant, breastfeeding, and are generally in good health are ideal candidates for the procedure. Generally, adults who are worried about wrinkles and other signs of ageing on the upper part of their face make great candidates for Botox. If you’re curious about your own qualifications for the procedure, contact us today to get an evaluation.
How the Botox Procedure Works:
Botox is among the most popular performed non-surgical treatments. While there aren’t any incisions or anaesthesia involved during the procedure, it is vital to obtain Botox strictly in a clinical arrangement by a certified professional who has experience with this procedure.
Below are some of the details of the procedure at the 3R Progressive Rejuvenation clinic:
- A numbing agent might be applied if you’re concerned about discomfort
- The process is mildly uncomfortable as injections are usually administered with a tiny needle
- Before injecting Botox, we use the latest guidance and imaging technology to check the treatment area
- The Botox injection is administered beneath the skin in different locations to attain the desired result
- The treatment usually takes about 20 minutes to be completed
- A patient can resume normal activities immediately after being injected
FAQs About Botox Treatment
What Can Be Treated With Botox?
Botox has various uses. However, it is mostly used to:
- Reduce frown lines between the eyebrows
- Minimize the appearance of severe to moderate lines on the forehead
- Reduces crow’s feet and lines seen around the eyes
- Minimize the appearance of neck bands
- Raise downturned corners of the mouth
How Long Does This Treatment Last?
The actual procedure lasts about 20 minutes while the bond itself will weaken over 3-6 months. Repeat injections can be continually administered as needed and with recurring care, the resulting bond might last for longer periods of time.
Is a Botox Injection Painful?
Many individuals are concerned that facial tissue injections will be painful but that is not the case with Botox. Each shot is administered with a tiny needle with the only pain being a minor pin-prick which is natural with needles. There’s also no reports of soreness or tenderness after the treatment from any patients.
Any Side Effects of Botox?
The prevalent side-effect of Botox injection includes localized swelling and redness. Some individuals might develop a slight headache or mild bruising that lasts only a few hours after treatment. While rare, it’s also possible for patients to develop more intense adverse effects such as the flu. In these situations, the symptoms usually only last for a couple days.
Contact Progressive Rejuvenation today to feel better from the inside out while improving confidence and enhancing quality of life.